The ambitious ESCAPE-NET project will be performed by a strong European public-private consortium, including leading academic institutes with large SCA patient cohorts. The consortium will exploit the important existing cohorts and patient population and associated infrastructures and combine these within the ESCAPE-NET project.
The consortium consists of:
- European key cardiology and emergency medicine departments focusing on SCA;
- Expert research departments in Public Health, Ethics, Biomedical Informatics, Epidemiology and Statistics;
- Highly specialized SME companies;
Partners in this consortium are:
- Academisch Medisch Centrum – Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Region Hovedstaden – Copenhagen, Denmark
- Université Paris Descartes – Paris, France
- Universita Degli Studi di Pavia – Pavia, Italia
- Istituto Auxologico Italiano – Milan, Italy
- Stichting VUMC – Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- European Society of Cardiology – Biot, France
- BioComputing Platforms Ltd. Oy. – Helsinki, Finland
- Karolinska Institutet – Stockholm Sweden
- Zdravotnická záchranná služba Královéhradeckého kraje – Hradec Králové, Czech Republic
- European Resuscitation Council – Brussels, Belgium
- Istituto di Richerche Farmacologiche Mario Negri – Milan, Italy
- PANAXEA BV – Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Fundacio Istitut Mar D’Investigacions Mediques IMIM – Barcelona, Spain
- Catalyze – part of Drug Discovery Factory BV – Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Helmholtz Zentrum München – München, Germany
For more information about each beneficiary of this project, please click on the name of the respective partner.
The Stakeholders and other advisory organs
Stakeholder advisors will be consulted on an ad-hoc basis, and will be invited to the Stakeholder conference to ensure that necessities for successful dissemination of the project results are met.
- WOMEN Inc.
WOMEN Inc. is a Dutch network for professionals focused on increasing opportunities for women. In recent years, WOMEN Inc. has been dedicated to getting wide recognition of male / female differences in health care in order to improve the quality of care.
- Danish Heart Foundation
The Danish Heart Foundation will serve as advisory organ for communication activities to patient organizations for ESCAPE-NET, and will facilitate contact with its sister organizations in other EU countries, and the European Heart Network.